We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree. n. 196 dated 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
Aims of data processing
The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- Proper management of enrollment services at www.kelyon.it web site;
- Responses to requests from users of the website;
- Proper management of the personnel selection activities by analyzing the submitted curricula;
Data processing methods
The data will be processed as follows:
- For the purposes stated above, your data will be treated only with your express consent in the manner provided for by art. 11 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- Your data shall be processed lawfully and fairly, including with computers (operated by Keyon and, if necessary, maintained by interference by third parties appointed managers), telephonic, electronic, magnetic, paper and manual, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided by law;
- The data will be processed throughout the duration of the relationship and kept for the period required by applicable laws, regulations, or legislation and in any case for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and / or processed;
Place of data processing and dissemination
The processing of personal data is carried out by the staff and employees working at the headquarters of "Kelyon srl", located in Naples in Via F. Imparato 198, IS. F / 4.
For technical and practical requirements related to to the use of information, some personal data may be located at the provider's server which, in any case, has fully adhered to the standards set by Kelyon regarding the protection of personal data. Some processing operations may also be carried out in different places such as in the eventual case of award of maintenance management service portal to third parties.
All information you provide will not be disseminated. However, Kelyon may disclose such information to public entities to comply with any legal obligations (eg. To the need to fulfill a judicial authority orders) and / or to private entities that intervene to provide the services required. In any case, the information provided will be used solely for the pursuit of the purpose for which such information has been communicated and will be disseminated in compliance with the Code, to external companies only for technical-administrative-accounting purposes, related to the assignments entrusted.
Nature of data transfer
The supply of data, in the context of treatments described, is optional. However, failure to supply data will make it impossible for Kelyon to send the material of interest. The data marked with a star (*) are required and their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the request. Supply and any operation regarding treatment of sensitive and judicial data is excluded.
VIA DEI MILLE, 16
80121 - NAPOLI
Data processing manager
VIA DEI MILLE, 16
80121 - NAPOLI
Rights of the party involved
At any time, the person involved can exercise his/her rights towards the data controller by contacting the data controller himself or the officer appointed in light of the Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience we state below:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
- The subject involved has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form
- The subject involved has the right to obtain information regarding:
- The origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager, and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative of the State, managers, or agents.
- The entitled subject has the right to obtain:
- The update, correction or, when interested, the integration of data:
- The elimination, transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data violating the law, including data of which the conservation is not necessary in relation to the scopes for which it was collected or subsequently treated
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except when such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
- The person involved has the right to oppose him/her self partially or completely:
- for legitimate reasons regarding the processing of personal data, for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.